Saturday 25 July 2009

A Funny Olde Worlde by Jonathon Pidduck

A Funny Olde Worlde A Funny Olde Worlde by Jonathan Pidduck


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book. It is well written, funny, witty and the characters are very endearing. I am really hoping he writes some follow up books. If you are a Pratchett fan, then I highly recommend this book!

Synopsis.

When the Hedral Watcher was in need of a warrior to defeat an all-powerful warlock, he knew that Thane -- an intergalactic mercenary -- was just the man for the job. Unfortunately, he ended up with a Ramsgate biker, an inept wizard with an attitude problem, and a blond Amazon in a squirrel-skin bikini. As the omniscient being on the planet, he had a funny feeling that -- barring a miracle -- it would all end in tears. But the make-shift company of warlock-hunters had other ideas...

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment