Sunday 31 January 2010

Pilot Error by Bill Knox

Pilot Error Pilot Error by Bill Knox


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I had a lot of trouble getting into this book and nearly ditched it but I persevered with it. I'm not sure if it was the storyline or whether my fragmented reading of it made it hard to read. probably a bit of both.


Synopsis

A Thane and Moss mystery.Chief Inspector Colin Thane of Glasgow CID has a bad case of the Monday morning blues. Not only is he fighting a bout of flu, he’s also overwhelmed by departmental bureaucracy and the little matter of his latest assignment – the investigation of a private plane crash which has claimed the lives of two employees from a local travel agency.

And when a third employee of Eurobreak Vacations dies, and the wreckage of the aircraft is blown to smithereens, it seems likely to Thane that someone at Eurobreak is organising something rather more sinister than holidays.

So Thane and his trusted colleague Phil Moss retrace the final steps of the recently departed and take off for the Highlands on a little busman’s holiday of their own.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment