Wednesday 2 February 2011

A Lesson in Passion by Jennifer Connors

A Lesson In PassionA Lesson In Passion by Jennifer Connors

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I don't normally read romances, but this was free on Amazon for the Kindle so I thought, why not?

I actually really enjoyed it.
It wasn't mushy like I thought it would be.
The only bad thing about it was it ended abruptly.
Needless to say I purchased the second novel in the series!



The story is about Ginny and she is transported back in the past to Scotland in the time of the clans where she meets a Laird, Ian.





View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This follow up to "A Lesson in Passion" is great! I love Ginny as a character. Quirky, fun and spunky! This book also did a wonderful job of setting up a need for forgiveness. I felt the emotion right down to my toes. I've all ready purchased the third installment in the "lesson" series and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete