Tuesday 29 December 2015

Mindfulness: Mindfulness For Anxiety Relief How To Use Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Meditation Exercises To Develop Peace and Happiness In Your Everyday Life by Mike Mitchell

Mindfulness: Mindfulness For Anxiety Relief How To Use Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Meditation Exercises To Develop Peace and Happiness In Your Everyday LifeMindfulness: Mindfulness For Anxiety Relief How To Use Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Meditation Exercises To Develop Peace and Happiness In Your Everyday Life by Mike Mitchell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't really learn anything new about mindfulness to be honest.
But saying that, it has some very good breathing and body scan exercises in it that I found very helpful and I am sure others will to.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment