Monday 1 February 2016

January 2016 Reads.

Amara's Legacy by By E H Howard 4/5
Captain Riley by Fernando Gamboa 5/5
The Maid of Trelanton by Simon Peel 4/5
Clovehoof by Heide Goody and Iain Grant 5/5
The Aunt Sally Team by Flick Merauld 4/5
Wyrd Sister by Terry Pratchett 5/5
The Great Zoo of China by Matthew Reilly 4/5
The Other Son by Nick Alexander 4/5
A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray 3/5
The Unadulterated Cat by Terry Pratchett 4/5

I had another good reading month.

My worst book I would have to say was 'A Song for Issy Bradley'. Purely because it had way too much religious content. It was a book of the month for an online group I belong to. Don't get me wrong, it was well written and tackled the subject of bereavement.

I won't bother with the best book as I really enjoyed all the others so it is very hard for me to pick just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment