Monday 13 September 2010

Deep Six by Mark Powell

Deep SixDeep Six by Mark Powell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really loved this book. It was fast paced, exciting and extremely well researched.
Marks' writing and use of language has evolved ten fold since his first debut novel and the words flowed nicely.

It has 'Best Seller' written all over it and Mark has secured a place in among my favorite authors along with James Rollins, Clive Cussler,Dan Brown and Chris Kuzneski to name a few.

The content , Somali Pirates, also made it a fascinating read and the characters were well thought out.
I really would love to see McCabe continue on in a series of books......how about it Mark? :-)

I was very lucky to have been sent a copy by Mark via Goodreads :-)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment