Tuesday 28 September 2010

Good weekend for books.

Friday I went to a secondhand book shop with Petra and brought several books, some which will be bookcrossed once I have read them.

Last Saturday we went to Stratford upon Avon. We went to the Park and Ride Terminal and low and behold, I actually found a Bookcrossing book in the wild:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8275168/
Ok, it is a kiddies book but who cares, I'm just very pleased to have found a book released into the wild. I am going to let the twins read it before re-releasing it.
On the Monday I dropped off 5 books at an official BookCrossing zone, Latte Heaven in Church Street Dunstable. Whilst I was there I bought some books from charity shops so I now have enough books to last me months but it won't stop me from buying more lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment