Monday 4 January 2016

Captain Riley by Fernando Gamboa

Captain Riley (The Captain Riley Adventures Book 1)Captain Riley by Fernando Gamboa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I purchased this as a Kindle First. I am so glad I did. It was an absolute riveting read. Non stop action and very likeable characters.
Fernando Gamboa's style of writing is excellent. I can see why his books have been best sellers in Spain's Kindle sales.
Not only is their plenty of action, but the book is sprinkled with historic references that add to the ambience of the story.
Captain Alexander Riley is likeable as he is flawed and not portrayed as the absolute perfect hero who gets everything right.
If you are a fan of Clive Cusselor then you are in for a treat, but saying that I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good adventure story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment