Saturday 2 January 2016

December 2015 Reads and Roundup

A Death in Sweden by Kevin Wignall 4/5
Lady Chatterley's Lover by D H Lawrence 3/5
The lore of the Evermen by James Maxwell 5/5
The Wilkie Collin's Megapack by Wilkie Collin's 3/5
Cranberry Bluff by Deborah garner 3/T
The Sea Detective by Mark Douglas-Home 5/5
Amara's daughter by E H Howard 4/5
Anxiety Relief How To Use Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Meditation Exercises To Develop Peace and Happiness In Your Everyday Life
  byMike Mitchell 3/5
The Last Airship by Christopher Cartwright 4/5
Satan's Shorts by Heide Goody 5/5
Mermen by Mimi Pamfiloff 4/5

Wow, I had a really good reading month! New  good authors discovered and some of them were genres that don't usually interest me.

I was sad when I read the last book of the Evermen Saga by James Maxwell . It is such an awesome fantasy BUT, he is releasing a new book series in May. I can't wait and already have it on pre-order for my Kindle.

I was rather disappointed in Lady Chatterley's Lover. I can see why it got banned in it's time but for me there was too much unrelated gibberish, although I did still enjoy it.

Kevin Wignall and Mark Douglas-Home are superb authors, and I highly recommend that you try their books if you haven't already.

I read 71 books for 2015. I am pleased but want to try and read more for 2016. This could be hard as I do have a tendency to read large books :)



No comments:

Post a Comment