Thursday 5 November 2015

The Pocket Wife by Susan H Crawford

The Pocket WifeThe Pocket Wife by Susan H. Crawford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings about this book. I felt that most of the characters were unlikable and shallow and there was not enough depth to them. I also didn't like some of the phrasing in the book either, although it did get better about half way through.
The story was pretty good and I did like Moss and Dana was portrayed pretty well but again I just felt that something was lacking.
The story opens quite well, with her neighbour and friend Celia, being murdered. Dana had been drinking with Celia a while beforehand and she is filled with turmoil as she can't remember whether she was the one who has killed Celia. Her mind already fragile, plummets to the depths and she unravels as the plot unfolds.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment